The i3300 printer replaces the BBP33 model.
- USB Port and Ethernet Network Port included as standard (no wi-fi on this printer).
- Improved, heavier duty guillotine cutter - allows printing of Toughstripe Floor Tapes.
- PC linked printer printing onto a wide range of labels and cable labels, sleeves, tags and flags.
- Workstation Advanced Product and Wire ID Suite Software for Windows 7, 8 or 10 is ideal for printing your own serial and asset labels, cable markers and teledatacom labels.
- Material recognition so the printer, and in turn your software, sets the label colour/size currently installed in the printer - reduces wasted labels.
- Can also print on a range of continuous tapes for safety, facility, warehouse and pipe marking labels.
- Wide range of colours and grades of self adhesive materials available including 8 year outdoor and 3 year outdoor durable vinyls.
- Auto-Cutter which cuts your printed labels ready for use.
- Little training required - the i3300 printer is so easy to use !
Call us now on 01937 845 792 to arrange a demonstration on your site, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to print safety, facility and pipe marking labels you really need the Advanced Workstation Safety and Facility ID Suite software. The i3300 can be purchased with bundled advanced software included.
Whats in the box:
i3300-300-C-UK-PWID Printer with Wi-fi enabled plus Ethernet Network and USB connectivity.
Single PC Licence for Brady Workstation Advanced PWID Software for Windows 7, 8, and 10
- UK 3 pin Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Cleaning kit including a cutter cleaning tool.
- Windows printer driver disc.
- User manual on disc
Brady i3300 Label Printer with PWID Software, NO WI-FI (i3300-300-C-UK-PWID)
- Brand: Brady
- Product Code: 241126
- Availability: 2-3 Days
£1,690.82 inc VAT
Identipro Online Reviews