The i3300 printer replaces the BBP33 model.
- USB Port and Ethernet Network Port included as standard (no wi-fi on this printer).
- Improved, heavier duty guillotine cutter - allows printing of Toughstripe Floor Tapes.
- PC linked printer printing onto 13mm, 29mm, 57mm, 75mm and 100mm wide continuous materials plus a wide range of CLP/GHS hazardous substance labels.
- FREE TO DOWNLOAD Workstation Software Apps for quick and easy label design.
- Workstation Software Basic Design Software Apps for Windows 7, 8 or 10 are ideal for printing your own visual workplace labels, pipe markers, warehouse racking labels and general facility and maintenance labeling and identification.
- Material recognition so the printer, and in turn your software, sets the label colour/size currently installed in the printer - reduces wasted labels.
- Can also print from a range of cable markers and die-cut labels.
- Wide range of colours and grades of self adhesive materials available including 8 year outdoor and 3 year outdoor durable vinyls.
- Auto-Cutter which cuts your printed labels ready for use.
- Little training required - the i3300 printer is so easy to use !
Call us now on 01937 845 792 to arrange a demonstration on your site, or email us on email@example.com
If you wish to print cable markers and die-cut labels you really need the Advanced Workstation Part and Wire ID Suite software. The i3300 can be purchased with bundled advanced software included.
Whats in the box:
i3300-300-C-UK Printer with Ethernet Network and USB connectivity (wi-fi not included).
FREE Brady Workstation 'Lite' Basic Software for Windows 7, 8, and 10
- UK 3 pin Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Cleaning kit including a cutter cleaning tool.
- Windows printer driver disc.
- User manual on disc
Brady i3300 Label Printer with Basic Software, NO WI-FI (i3300-300-C-UK)
- Brand: Brady
- Product Code: 149555
- Availability: 2-3 Days
£1,469.11 inc VAT
Identipro Online Reviews